New Powerslide Downhill frame for Trinity Mounting - DH350 Number of Views: 136
The Powerslide downhill frame DH350 breaks the rules and sets a new benchmark! Using a 5 wheel frame with 5x90mm setup was set in stone for downhill races. We at Powerslide thought it´s time for a change! This new frame with its 125-110-110-125 four-wheel setup will boost your performance. The 125mm/110mm wheel combination generates a higher top speed while the patented TRINITY 3-point mounting construction, with the front wings forming a deep channel for the wheels, lowers the center of gravity as much as possible. TRINITY delivers the stability, support and power transfer you need at extreme speed. With a length of 350mm from first to last axle this frame is about 15mm shorter than a 5x90mm frame which means a similar handling. The DH350 is made of extruded and CNC machined 6061 aluminum. The double voided construction as well as the 3-point mounting add incredible stiffness to the frame. This eye-catching frame will shredd some records – stay tuned.
- Name: DH350
- Material: 6061 aircraft aluminum
- Manufacturing Process: extruded and CNC machined to perfection
- Extrusion: Double voided
- Length: 13,8” / 350mm
- Height front Mounting Block: 105,5mm
- Max. Wheel Size: 125mm/110mm
- Setup: 125mm-110mm-110mm-125mm
- Axles: Single axle AL 7075 torx, T25
- Spacer: AL spacer
- Bearing Boss: built and machined in
- Mounting screws: steel, 15,5mm, torx T25
- Weight: 364g
- Brake: no brake possible!