Freeskate/Powerblading, Freestyle Slalom
Metal Plates for Frame Position Adjustment
Aluminium 7000 series frame, cnc machined
Steel, threaded 8mm axles
76 mm, 80 mm
ILQ 9 Pro
|Brake in set|
- Category: Freestyle Slalom, Freeride
- Model: High Light 2017
- Buckle: upper buckle FK, new spider micrometic buckle, lacing, toe strap
- Cuff: Dual Density, 4 position adjustable
- Lining: Dry2flex, custom fitting
- Innersole: Premium
- Frame: Seba Deluxe V2:
- sizes 34-39: 231mm (4x76mm)
- sizes 40-47: 243mm (4x80mm)
- sizes 34-39: Seba Street Invaders 76mm/84a
- sizes 40-47: Seba Street Invaders 80mm/84a
- Bearings: Seba Twincam ILQ 9 Slalom Pro Bearings
- Axles: Speed Axles
- Spacers: Precision Speed Spacers 8mm
If the merchandise does not meet your expectations, you have the right to return or exchange within 14 days from the date of receipt of order. More information can be found here.
A product with a physical or legal defect (Warranty) may be issued within 2 years from the date of purchase. More information here.
Orders in Bladeville are sent using UPS courier (only in the EU) and the Polish Post. More info here.
Shipping cost can be checked here.
Accepted forms of payment are:
- Cash on the delivery
- Money transfer
- Credit Card - Braintreepayments
More info about payments can be found here.
Seba Company was established in 2005, by French Slalom Hero, Sebastien
SEBA skates has immediately brought Technical Skating innovations to the
marketplace, and simultaneously spent a lot in energy, time, and money to
develop skating and its community.
Nowadays, the Seba company is already a Big player of the Inline Skating
industry and is pushing even harder to promote many different disciplines and
having Incredible products.
(do ustawienia w blokach statycznych shipping_costs)